Your new job at TSS
We offer our employees the best prospects for their professional future. This includes performance-based wages that are bound by collective bargaining agreements based on an internal wage agreement as well as strong employee representation by the IG BCE trade union. Our employees have the benefit of their own works council with a full-time chairperson.
We also support our employees and enable them to further develop according to needs and thereby equip themselves for new tasks within our company. In this context, there is also continuous dialogue with the respective management personnel – including an annual performance review and feedback meeting.
Furthermore, our employees benefit from a wide range of attractive additional services. These include
- Financial support for membership in LEAG company sports teams,
- Special support for employees with children, such as book vouchers, medical leave for visits to specialists and much more,
- Funding of company bowling,
- Commitment to promoting good health, including
- Ergonomic work stations,
- In-house health management,
- Annual health-and-safety days, and
- Regular health check-ups.
- Annual Christmas party for the entire TSS company,
- Subsidised lunches at all TSS locations,
- Full work clothing and personal protective equipment provided by TSS,
- Funding of all necessary job-related training activities, which take place during working hours, and
- Regular training in safety measures.